Phasis provides gold Au(111) thin films on freshly cleaved mica substrates. The films are grown in controlled high vacuum deposition systems. The films present an extremely high degree of structural quality including surfaces with well defined terraces.
Advantages of our products
- Our substrates are ready to use, they are freshly grown just before being sent.
- There is no need for an additional hydrogen flame annealing procedure.
- Our substrates present large gold terraces.
- Different gold geometries are available to meet your requirements and to maximise the number of possible measurements.
- The gold source target is made of pure gold 99.99% and substrates are grown in a clean and dedicated environment.
- Surface quality - Image Gallery (AFM and STM)
- Mica Substrates, Gold Size and Thickness
- Shelf Life
- Thin Film Growth and Structural Cristalline Quality
|Catalog #||Product||Gold geometry description:
Mica substrate dimension:
25.4 x 25.4 mm2
|Picture of the gold
|20020011||Au111 on mica||1 square 20 x 20 mm2||400.0||200 nm|
|20020013||Au111 on mica||4 squares 10 x 10 mm2||400.0||200 nm|
|20020015||Au111 on mica||8 rectangles 8 x 4 mm2||256.0||200 nm|
|20020016||Au111 on mica||4 stripes 4 x 22 mm2||352||200 nm|
|20020020||Au111 on mica||16 squares 4 x 4 mm2||256.0||200 nm|
|20020022||Au111 on mica||4 circles diameter 10 mm||314.0||200 nm|
|20020023||Au111 on mica||16 circles diameter 4 mm||201.0||200 nm|
Au(111) thin film is a very delicate product with a limited shelf life. If the customer is not satisfied with the quality of the product at reception, we offer a replacement possibility on a one to one basis if the films are returned to Phasis and declared defective. This warranty no longer extend if the customer touch, anneal, cut, or treat in any way the gold surface potentially leading to a degradation of its surface. The warranty also falls if the samples have been kept outside their box for a long time and if the samples are older than their shelf life.